October 09, 2011

Pets ❤

Wee ~
Readers , Still rmb my puppy ?? ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Actually gt 4 baby dogs d , bt daddie give 3 of them to others whn I didnt at hmtown !:'(
Sad n miss them a lot whn think abt them
Are they fine ??
God plz bless them hv a happy dog life

Okayy , stop sad ing !! ><
Come bek come bek ~ talking myself lol*
So , my baby dog juz left 1 only
Tats Coco
It getting fat n pong whn every time I bek home ( ⊙ o ⊙ )

Nt more 1 year , Coco ady so bui liaoo
Cnnt believe tat in April 2011, it juz a little cute puppy = = '''

Take a look of Coco ’ baby photos :)
CLICK ME


But now ,
He is bcum like do bui dog O__O"…

Tats him !
* Coco is bigger n fatter than this pic lol
Coz he played his ''shit'' n ''sh.sh''
My dadie nt allow him cum into hse
So much pity huhh


Left - Coco : I wan I wan ~~plz , I juz wan eat a bit only
Right - Coco : I will get u !! grhhh *keep move ahead


Next show u all , our 2 short , smll , cute new memberS in No 53 hostel :D
Btw , ady gt 5 seniors n juniors moved to  hostel ady
Welcome them :))*

So , totally got 7 new members moved into No 53 hostel !!

The 2 short , smll , cute housemateS

Dang dang dang ~ ~ (*^__^*)


Brought by Lynnie n Melborn
They r so cuteeee till max  ><

Dunnoe wat their name yet , need ask their papa mama to give a proper name
↖(^ω^)↗

So v juz simply call the grey 1 温柔 , black 1 大肥
* Lmao , coz the black 1 keep eat eat eat
The grey 1 very subun n keep bully by 大肥 de*

My hsemates them more like ply wif the 温柔
coz 大肥 very naughty lol -_-|||

Okayy , finished blog
Sososososo sleepy (~ o ~)~zZ
And , I finished the hmwork which need  pass up tml hohohohoho*

GOOD NIGHT , midnight cats
*Meowwww , sajaaa -_-#

Stay tuned on my next post yea ~?
T & T
* the next post title , suddenly think tiok the title {{{(>_<)}}}

Help me click the nuffnang too if u dont mind
Thank you so muchie!
Sleep tight n hv a sweet dream * Hugggss ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment