October 30, 2011

Happie Sat :>

M  e o w (=^^=)
Happy Halloween peeps

Did u enjoyed  halloween night ?
And hw u guys celebrate it?
Share with me if u would like  \(^o^)/

Line very suckk ,pekcekkkk
Need rewrite again = = juz nw didnt save tiok
Grhhh (╰_╯)#

Pass my halloween night by stay hostel pps XD
Some frens jio go Upr celebrate  but didnt feel wanna go club celebrate it
Sien n kinda lazyy nia

Hahaa
Prefer at hm pps o(≧v≦)o~~

Yesterday , passed my Sat by going Gurney shop shop wif my hsemates =3
* Gurney was my 2nd home in pg , hahaa

The blogger
*The latest fb profile pic 

Qianyi , CC , Lynnie


Qianyi , Jovey , CC


Chatime is a must before we start shop shop 

Mango ice blended + Egg Pudding
(¯﹃¯)

Lunchie with Gia min n chit chat pass the time 

Longtime didnt see her ady , she is pretty as usual =3

Lunch at Paddington house of pancakes
Loves their pancakes o.o








Found hello kitty shoes
Looks simple & nice
Besides grey colour , still gt lots of another colour too !


But it is RM189 -.-!!!
So juz forget abt it


Dinner at 小娘惹

Group pic (*^__^*) 





Damn happy ↖(^ω^)↗
coz I bought a shoes frm Opera
Looks alike with the Vincci shoes which I before plan wan buy d

It juz cost RM49
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Cheaper than Vincci banyak
&
the colour of shoes
putting outfits together will be easy.more 
too 

The Vincci shoes = =
RM119
(╯﹏╰)b

It is worth , rite ?
RM49 compared with RM119
woohooo
lalalalalala~

Just wanna share my happiness with u all
Did u feel it ? ♥ ♥

Hope u all hv a happy mood too~

Left - RM25 Dees
Right - RM35 stalls beside Gurney *It gt fb page too

Take a look at here
http://www.facebook.com/laicitoo


Overspend again o(╯□╰)o
Punish myself by eat maggie mee for 1 week


Today whole day ,juz ate 1 maggie , nescafe , jacobs n hot milo 

Didnt spent any $$
Hahaaa 
* I noe it is bad for health ,bt dont worry I noe hw to take care myself kay ? :)

Finally fnished write
Is 2.30am now @@
Tml 9 am clss, need wake up early to prepare
So , good night yor ~(@^_^@)~
Sweet dream n sleep tight

Thanks for view =3
Love u u ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment