October 02, 2011

For BBF - Jian

 S**Y JIAN
Still gt 2 days u wanna leave us ler ..
Sounds like u wanna go a far plc LOL
but actually juz quit study nia -.-
dunnoe my feeling nw ..
Say truth , very she bu de u .. T^T
Cnnt stop u ..coz I will respect ur decision always :)
We still cn hang out together d , rite ?
Maybe .. 1 month 1 time ? 1 year 1 time ? or ~LOL

Luckily , my bloggie still had our memories

Recall back some of the memory 

4.1.11 , u teach me write blog , my 1st day be blogger
U all give me a big surprise on my birthday in this year
N a big kitty :)
She acc me sleep almost half year ady
*She is 9 month ady , getting thin nw , haha !


CLICK ME
Say big HI to her :)

At MCD k book for final exam in Year 1
Wif raymond n u at mcd study at thr 13 hours
* LMAO -.- Still wonder tat y v so geng d tat time


I most like this photo 1 XD

Revision 4 final den go kimgary dinner
'' Siao gim team '' develop frm tat day X)


CLICK ME
Hahahaha , so steam nia we all

revision at coffee island 4 last subject :D

CLICK ME
show off u got muscle LOL


Siao Ping birthday Part 1  , Overtime

CLICK ME

Siao Ping birthday Part 2
We all frm penang pia go SP , siao ping *hometown give her surprise again
Damn crazyy all of us

CLICK ME
A group photo without Raymond
*He is goin toilet tat time =P

Genting trip .. N a unexpected accident ..
Coz of the accident , let me noe tat u all r BBF for me

U all always beside acc n help me whn I face problem
If tat time , didnt hv u all support  , I really dunnoe wat will happen on me
Ps , I didnt write genting trip blog coz is too long n too many photo

Haha , u gt the genting trip photos bo ?
If didnt hv , take frm me or bonnie or andrew :)

Glad hv u all :))

29.2.11 , although this year didnt hv
But for us , every year feb hv 29
celebrate wif u at RED
CLICK ME
A special Birthday card made by Jobies coz she cnnt join we all at tat day ..
&
The Converse bag present by us :)



Siao Ping birthday present

The most meaningful album to all of us
Keep our memories :')

Miss tat time boo ? X)
A part of our college life

CLICK ME
CLICK ME X2
CLICK ME X3
SS =P

English Business Presentation :D
Y1M 7 ~

CLICK ME
Why my face looks so fat mia! -.-

Youth park
U chase by monkey ! wakakaka
CLICK ME
Miss tat monkey ? xD

Hardrock Hotel
We 3 'you che he' till go in Hardrock hotel
LOL !!!!!! very siao n steam nia , hahaha


CLICK ME

Bonnie , u n me fight IOM together
Damn touched whn see u n bonnie cum my hostel STUDY TOGETHER :D

Ya , We pass the IOM together :)

, U r my best bro n fren  forever =))
CLICK ME
Lmao , I use almost 2 days complete this post , hahaha

30.9.11
CC





No comments:

Post a Comment