March 29, 2011

Hardrock ? yea ! Rock it ! babe

After work , jio Bonnie , Xiao Ping ,Raymond , Andrew n Jian go subaidah eat supper
But they think I got announcement = =
N keep say I m weird LOL
Coz longtime no go out supper together le so mah jio nia mah , Sad =(

After tat ,  I , Jian n Raymond go ''you che he ''
Coz cannt slp yet , Andrew them bek hm tidur

We make decision tat go Hardrock Hotel kia kia , haha
V really siao liao !!
Tis nt call sampak ! Tis call crazy ! woohoo

 Raymond =)
 CC * I didnt make up >< shit nia my face
 Jian =)
 Keep sms-ing
Hows ? Got feel ? haha
 Love the lights , got different colours ><
The 2 guys in the toilet x)

CC in the toilet x)

 We like take pic ! p.s , we r bro , haha
LOL , tis sexy jian , haha


Hv a nice day with u two =)
p.s Bonnie ,xiao ping n ,andrew , jobies ,kido n wallance, haha , Sure got the nextime !

No comments:

Post a Comment