March 26, 2011

Photo shooting in Botanikal Garden

Ching hau , my sifu + brother bek frm KL
ask me help him abt his assignment ,
OMG , is photo shooting ><
actually I quite happy de ,
But scare will ''hai'' him = =
Coz didnt hv experience b4 mah except the cs flower photo shooting lar ,zzz

7 sth wake up prepare ler ><
But today many car ,plus raining pulak

Delay our time nia , but the photo shooting process well oso la

Left , ah hau college fren 
Middle , our dailou + driver 
Right , ah hao ! my photographer 
xD

Will share to u all my photos , after ah hao gives me =D
Thx ah hao give me tis chance help u , haha
Gain experience again ! 
very admire the stars n models , they cn tahan leh 
Quite tired d !!
Admire them ! * Thumbs up+clap hands

Use the free time use hp take pic , haha







Finally 2 sth reach hm ler , quite lazy go work
coz too tired le , den give a reason tat I will late to work * I noe I m bad = =

After slp almost 3 hours den juz go work.
 
Thanks ah hao , ah send n ah hao fren =)
Hau ,Hope ur assignment cn get a gud score !
Ah hau fren , nice to meet u >< n hope u too !
Send , Hope u fast fast marry la , haha , jk la , Hope u cn find the hotel job as fast as soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment