March 03, 2011

My darrrr =)

My dar , yunling bek frm singapore !!!
she join xiao qi cum pg find me , very touched ><
thanks shao lun fetch them cum , n be our driver today ,
really thanksssss !!

Ling !!! u banyak thin jorrr leh , bcum more pretty ler !
xiao qi , u too lar , more cute n funny jor x)

we go shao lun hse rest awhile 1st

My darssssss =)))

plying cho dai di at shao lun hse , haha

Queensbay ! v goin thr hv lunch  xD

  We settled our lunch at ''toilet'' restaurant 

 My lunch >< Tomyam !!

Ice Mocha , but I dun like d taste = =

 She try to steal eat XD

 Xiao Qi =))

 Yunling =))

Love the design x)

After tat , v go shop shop lorr
take many pic in toilet , haha , girl pattern mahh











HAHA , siao liao siao liao xD



Fren forever <3

Gurney , we go thr meet hui yan n hui yee !! =)
Sushi King , our dinner settled at thr


Keep eat , ply n chit chat , haha

Gurney toilet again , hahaha !!
Get it ??? XD






Then , we goin parkson thr find jia yee =))

Ya ! take picha again !!
bo huat , hu call v love take pic , haha




 LOl , xiao qi ar , u macam force huiyan aneh xD

YES , damn v r crazy !!!
 Give u a big kiss !! muacksss

 Yerrrr , I say ... speechless , but give u a like la , haha

 huiyee , ouch !! my nose ><

I wan tut ur bi kang  !!!!haha

Thank q huiyan fetch me bek ^^
Last shooting !!
 Lonely ~I m a lonely girl ~ 

 Yun ling n Hui yee

 Xiao qi , yun ling n hui yee

 cc , yunling , huiyee n hui yan

yunling n hui yan

we 5 , woohoo
 
she bu de u all nia ><
dunnoe whn juz cn hang out again ,
ah ling rrr , thx ur gift !!!! muz miss me o whn at singapore !!
I m waiting our nxt meet =))



No comments:

Post a Comment