March 23, 2011

Tired ... stress ...

Now , i juz cn write blog to comfort myself

Dunnoe why , recently I dun like talk to others abt my mind

Scare will bring trouble to others

And , I should independent le ,

Friends oso got their trouble , so keep remind myself

This world nt juz u onli gt trouble !!

I m nt baby anymore ,

I cnnt continue be de sampak po n siao cha bo ady

I m really tired act tis n tat

Yea , mayb u think I m fake ..

Dun u think u r fake too b4 judge me?

At least , I admit it  , Yes , I am

Pure ?

It juz will get ppl bully onli ..

For tat who still think who r pure , plz behave urself  dun cheat by others

So stress , many problem especially money problem ...! F**k

I m really hate why money is the most important in the world !

Damn it !!

No money , No talk ??

I m strongly agree with this words nw

I m try earn as much as I can now !

Dun worry , It doesnt affect my study =)

** Sorry , if I m say anything wrong , I m juz saying truth
U can close if u dun like  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment