March 02, 2011

Wed nite

Yup !! Is Ladies nite
But 4 me juz normal day =))



Youth park ,
damn !!! I fall at swimming pool !!
arghhh , my leg o che le T.T
SO geli =(

But still enjoy with u all xD
 WOW , c his sexy leg !!!

Looks like kids =))

Bonnie , wat r u looking for ??
Raymond , lol , learn sj pattern xD !!

 Bonnie =)

 cc =))

I wan be monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
abt 11 pm v go MCD ''study''

 our 2nd home 

Andrew n SJ go Mois
Raymond , Xiao Ping , wallance , Bonnie n me go MCd
 Thiss is the difference btw a gud student n bad student , haha
But ,
Chit chat more than study , hiak hiak



 HAHA  , everytime go MCD , I sure will take pic 1 xD

Bonnie n CC =D

Abt 2 sth v bek hm ler , so f**king tired ><
Start frm tmr , I wan be a polite girl !!!!! 
I promise u 1 , I will achieve it d!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment