March 27, 2011

Time pass so fast !!

Oh shit , exam season !!!
Hate it , I think nt juz me only hate nia gua *

4th,6th,12th n 16th
My exam timetable , ok larr 
Still gt time 4 me study , quite like tis sem d timetable 

Sigh ! I miss my mom sososo much ><
Dunnoe sisters them got help her do hsework or nt ?!
Although I didnt help her so much nia la whn at hm 
But at least I will do =(

Juz nw with mama chat at phone , 
Hear tiok she cough , damn sad !
Hope I will beside her n call her go eat medicine !!
Mama , take care ur health k , I noe u re busy with ur office works
But plz , u not young anymore >< 
Dun alwys late slp k 

Now few days , Time pass really very pass
work , watch cartoons , go clss , Fb use 24 hours complete it = =

Always tell myself should slp early
But cannt achive it = =
LOL , tmr !!! I promise !!!
but better hear 1st , Hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment