October 06, 2011

X﹏X

Hi \(^o^)/* so lame lol
Dunnoe hw to start my post =/
Even the title , I oso dunnoe put wat so , saja put a emotion lol

Tml wan go home ady , yeepeee~ ~\(≧▽≦)/~
Straight take college bus go jetty meet my sis den take bus bek SP together
I quite like take bus coz cn listen song & slp , so gud u noe the feel take bus n listen song alone
* Am I too weird O.o
Suddenly , pop up tat wanna travel to a country alone :D

Almost gt 3 weeks didnt bek home ler since opening skul
Yea , sure I miss my momie n family a lot pun kay %>_<%
Keep cough this few days .. Xinku nia :(
I dont lyk sick * Who likes lol

Mood damn down ...X﹏X
I thought everything will went well d
But , looks like I m too confident to myself ady

I m the ppl who easy fall in love n easy get hurt ..
I easily believe ppl taking mia
So , dont promise me anything plz
I will take it serious 1 = =

Recently damn emo ..
* from my fb , Sure some of  u noe wat m I talking abt .. love problems laa
But anyway , I ady better alot ler n wont think too much

Sorry to my hsemates , bestie , momie
coz always listen my '抱怨声' (>^ω^<)
Paisehh har
No next time * I try my best -.-
Hahaa X)

Quite lazy attend clss
Arghh !! I cnnt like this !!! * Keep slap myself

Share to u all this sem target
Dont laugh me kayy o(>﹏<)o

 I say dont laugh har
Although gt little bit childish -.-
Shhhh

Today ,  skipped lecture clss n go Gurney kia kia \(≧▽≦)/
God , forgive me k ? coz the lecturer really very bored x100000 n dunnoe teach mia
I swear !! I m a good student lai O.O <--- innocent face
Hahaz

We at Chatime chit chat pass the time

Coffee ice blended L
RM 7.9
Drink till I wan vomit @@

At Padini aim tiok 1 Vincci shoes  
I really very likes it larhh !!(*@ο@*)
Unfortunately , I forget take the photo of shoes :(
Wanna share it wif ur guys 1 ><

RM 119 , so I cnt straight buy it (╯﹏╰)
I promise myself save money to buy tat shoes in 1 month !
Wait me ~!

Is 12.32 am now
gonna prepare sleep lor
Good night peeps ( ^_^ )/~~
as usual , drink more water n take care ur health , k ?

Share to u all
This year feb take d photo
Looks so nt same with nw =/
Why har , izzit my hair getting long ??

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment