October 26, 2011

Bla bla bla

Wake up in da early of the morning
Manazai , received clssmates msg
All clss cancel = =

Waliuu '_________________________'
人家今天很有mood要去上课的lehh


Due to class cancel , nth cn do
So is blogging time , meow

▷ Summary all my activities of Oct in this post ◁

Last last sat 15/10 , goin hiking wif ah send n hao
Longtime we didnt meet ler , erm , I guess the last time was ...
March bahh

Abt 7.30am , send cum fetch me den v go youth park thr hiking
Last year , three of us oso go youth park thr hiking b4 I cum tarc study

Time pass so fast , we 3 do same things at same place with same person Lol
Seems like we getting old ady =/

The pic of the day =3







After bek frm hiking , I & Qian yi going gurney shop n revision at starbuck





Hey , did u all rmb tat I gt said tat wanna buy a shoes RM 119 at the before s post?
Here show u all the photo of tat shoes

dangdang ~

Almost all my frens discourage me buy it
Coz they said nt worth :(

I dunnoe why I will like it very muchie
But ,  did ur guys noe 一见钟情 ?
I memang like it lehh n it is very nice to wear :)

While , I m nw saving money to buy it !
* November Target 
Heeehee

Last 2 days , due to Deepavali holidays , planned bek hmtown do Hong Leong Kitty card
But due to some accident happened , I didnt back hmtown

Is ok wat , maybe I bo yuan bahhhh ╭(╯^╰)╮

The Kitty card , my classmate de :(

Luckily , sean hong jio me go badminton , abo sure bored die me 1 at hostel in last 2 days
Lol , coz is 1st time join them ply badminton  , so .....
Wat can I say is , their badminton skill really memang keat @@


Next Mon gt a event from cs society in college ,  Cs night
Due to I m one of the helper in cs camp before
So , imma re  invited =3


Handmade invitation card
Colourful n nice :)

Stop here ..
Miss me kay ? * Jk jk
Byee & thanks for read yor \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment